1999 Cessna Citation Excel
- Engines on ESP Gold
- APU on MSP
- Externally serviceable LAV
- Dual FMS
- 7,848 HOURS / 6,219 CYCLES
- 7,776 HOURS / 6,184 CYCLES
Honeywell Primus P1000
- Honeywell Primus P1000 3-Tube EFIS Artex 110-406 ELT
- Honeywell Primus II Avionics w/Dual RM 850 RMU's EGPWS
- Honeywell Primus P880 Color Weather Radar FDR
- Dual Honeywell RCZ-851 Comm Transceivers Universal Permanent DTU
- Dual Honeywell RNZ-851 Navigation Receivers
- Provisions "only" for King HF950
- Dual Honeywell RNZ-850 DME's TCAS II w/Change VII
- Dual Honeywell DF-850 ADF's Meggitt 3 in 1 Emergency Display EFIS
- Dual Honeywell XS-852B Mode "S" Transponders AFIS w/Sky Printer Provisions
- Dual Universal UNS-1Csp FMS w/GPS's (IFR Certified) Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR)
Interior & Paint
Desirable 8-place cabin configurations featuring a center club arrangement with (6) single executive seats and a forward R/H 2-place divan. The interior is tastefully finished in warm beige leather earth tones with neutral carpeting.
Spacious Galley storage
Fwd LH refreshment center with overhead crystal display and ample storage space.
Belted Lav allows for 9 passengers
High-gloss wood veneers are of medium colored Maple Burlwood accented with gold plated hardware. A belted lavatory seat allows seating for 9-pax total.
To Request More Information About This Aircraft
Please fill out this form. We will be in touch shortly.