2004 Citation XLS5519
Currently FAA Part 135
Nine passenger cabin with exquisite figured walnut veneer cabinetry and nickel plated hardware. Seats in medium taupe, classic patterned sidewalls and beautiful maroon cut pile carpet. Aft cabin mirrored dividers with sliding veneer doors and manual pleated cabin window shades allow for maximum comfort and privacy.
Pratt and Whitney PW545B:
- Left S/N DD0053: 6,238.2 HOURS / 5,507 CYCLES
- Right S/N DD0315: 3,367.1 HOURS / 2,657 CYCLES
ESP Gold Engine Plan
Honeywell P-1000 Avionics suite
Integrated Flight Director, Autopilot, and LCD Displays
Enjoy the Airshow 400 with moving maps displayed on seat pedestal or bulkhead monitors.
Aircell ATG-5000 Broadband WiFi
- Honeywell P-1000 CDS EFIS System with Integrated Flight Director, Autopilot, and LCD Displays
- Three (3) 110 VAC Outlets
- Dual digital AHRS
- Airshow 400 Cabin Briefing System Controller
- Honeywell Primus II System with Dual DME and Single ADF
- Integrated Radio – Cockpit Speaker Mute Switch
- Lighting Sensor System - Honeywell
- Honeywell KHF-1050 High Frequency Transceiver
- PBS 250 Heads up, Passenger Cabin Briefer
- Dual FMS Universal UNS-1Espw WAAS/LPV
- Secondary Flight Display System (Meggitt Standby Indicator)
- Permanent Data Transfer Unit - Universal
- Honeywell TCAS II (with Software Change 7)
- AMLCD Electronic Engine Display
- Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
- Dual Daytron M877 Digital Clocks
- Standby Mechanical HSI
- JAA Flight Data Recorder (Provisions Only)
- Locator Beacon – Artex C406-2 with Navigation Interface (Three-Frequency)
- Angle of Attack System (Including Indexer)
- Radio Altimeter
- CVR – Fairchild FA2100
- Remote Cabin Temperature Control
Interior & Paint
Interior and Paint by Duncan Aviation 2015
Main cabin has seating for 6 (4 place club) and two individual seats with swivel and recliner capabilities. All seating has custom tailoring and ample under seat and side ledge storage.
Cabin is arranged with: RH Forward closet (coat & storage), two place divan and LH Forward refreshment center with hot tank, large catering drawer and 8 piece crystal set.
Aft lavatory (external servicing) with a non-belted potty seat and a LH side facing belted seat, convertible to cargo with tie down. Lavatory area also has centerline closet for added storage.
To Request More Information About This Aircraft
Please fill out this form. We will be in touch shortly.