Location: Frisco, TX
Support Transactions and Business Development teams by providing research on tracked aircraft markets, keeping online aircraft market system current while communicating with members of the brokerage community. Other support will include providing market data to inquiring brokers, assistance gathering information and assisting in developing marketing specifications, presentations, report creation, and client interaction.
Summary of desired experience / skills
- In‐depth knowledge / experience reading and interpreting aircraft specifications.
- Experience with current / legacy aircraft platforms in the jet and turboprop markets.
- Proven interpersonal skills ‐ Ability to communicate and work closely with team, both in‐person and remotely. Ability to interact with clients at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proven communication skills ‐ Written and oral ‐ Able to deliver information with audience / context sensitive aplomb.
- Minimum of 3 years corporate aviation experience with a concentration on Aircraft Market Research or brokerage knowledge
- Highly motivated team player who understands a service environment and culture
- Requires minimal direction, with heavy responsibility for final results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and aviation‐related online services
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to train incoming researcher